Google Search

Total Stalkers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Ugh.

Definitely feeling this crunch. I'm distracted by something that I have no control over and because I have a tad bit of an obsessive personality, I can't seem to distract myself from the distraction.
He's pissing me off, to put it plainly, but rather than confront him and do more damage by looking like the crazy bitch that wants answers, I've taken the passive aggressive route.
I really should learn my damn lesson. When he doesn't message/call me, I get pissed off. When I become too weak-willed and break down and contact him myself (giving him the benefit of the doubt that he may just be busy) and don't get a reply, it pisses me off even more. Pissed off at him for blatantly ignoring me, but mostly pissed off at myself for not being strong enough to fight the urge to contact him.
I really live in a fantasy world. Always try to see the best in people. Never assuming the truth of some. Never wanting to admit that someone could just plainly be a shallow, materialistic, lying, asshat with no reason to treat me badly.

How on earth can I be 30 yrs old and still have the same boy problems I had when I was 16?
I shoulda just gotten married when I was 20 ...

But in the meantime, I know I should just delete him from my phone.

Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment