Google Search

Total Stalkers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Note to Self:

Thanks to liars like Disney and movies, we think that there
is a happily ever after. And yet when guys are rejected,
they move on. They don't sit around eating 31 Flavors, watching
"Die Hard" and saying "Why did she leave me, what is wrong, is
my wiener too small, is my head too bald?" NO!! They move on.

And frankly, I despise that men seem to be given the upper hand.
I look at classic movies and admire movie stars like Eva Gardner,
Elizabeth Taylor, and Cleopatra who got what they wanted from men
and knew they had the upper hand. They change men like changing
clothes.

Why don't you teach women how to be strong rather than weak?
Eva Gardner [if she got rejected] would have said good, I have too
many of them anyway and frankly you were overflowing my box. She'd
have her martini, smoke her cigarette, and not even shed a tear.

We women have to find our balls and let men know how to treat us.
Love ourselves more and forget about 31 Flavors and watching "Pretty
Woman."

How about get a manicure/pedicure and watch "Die Hard" and sip your
favorite drink and think to yourself, "I'm glad, for I have too many
of them and he was overcrowding my closet."

And it would help if men would just tell their truth from the get-go
as opposed to saying yes one minute and no the next - because of their testosterone they can't make up their minds.

Men, don't feel sorry for us WOMEN. We can take it, your pathetic
rejection. It's not like we're going to run out of men and you're
the last remaining dude. Get over yourself. You're not all that.


I say "Good! I have way too many of you anyway, and frankly you're
not the right fit. I don't need you. Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment