Google Search

Total Stalkers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

House Sitting

So I'm headed out in a bit to go house sit for my friends that are going back to Ontario for the next 2 weeks. I gotta say, I'm feelin a little weird about it. I keep thinking I'm going to forget something all the way here at my place, and not be able to come get it once I'm there (I don't drive and transit is messed here).
Their house is extremely quiet, which I'm not used to, and being all alone in that house might actually drive me a tad bit stir crazy.
At least I'll have my dog with me. 

‎*looks up*

*looks out the window*
*looks at the dog*
*scratches arm*
*stares at the sock on the floor*
.............
*taps fingers*
*taps foot*
*looks out the window*
*lights a smoke*
*coughs*
*puts out the smoke*
*eye twitches uncontrollably*

i am slowly going crazy
1
2
3
4
5
6
*twitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment