Google Search

Total Stalkers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Quiet.

So my friends and their kids left bright and early for their flight this morning and even with music and my dog keeping me company, this house is VERY quiet compared to the boisterous chaos that it's usually filled with. Not sure what I'll do for the next two weeks, but I'm going to fight the urge to go back to my condo "for something", cause I'm too lazy to make my way back here. Hah. At least I'm being honest about it.
I can't wait til I can start my clinical ...I know I say that now but I know once it starts and I'm working long, wretched UNPAID hours for 8 weeks, I might regret saying it.
For now, I'm gonna keep working on this massive 9 page article that I'm a week behind on (9 pages?!?! Really??? I have to cut that shit down to 2 pages at 8pt font!)
Hopefully I actually get it finished today.

Last thing I need is Dax takin my name off that staff page, Lord knows it took him long enough to put it on there!


Why does my dog always seem to be mocking me?
hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhah

No comments:

Post a Comment